by Guus Krol
Question by The Lily: Will a short front cause health problems for my dog in the future?
By a short front, I mean that her back end is taller than her front end. Will this cause any health problems (hip problems, etc.) in the future for her?
She’s almost two.
There isn’t a huge difference at all, but you can clearly see the angle as she has short front legs.
Answer by Berner Lover
Before i answer has your dog finished growing yet??
EDIT: There is a chance that due to her being higher at the back end it could pressure on her elbows in time. Is there are huge difference between the front and back end??
TBH i am going to ditto the person’s response below me as this is what i was going to say.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- What are short and long term health effects for people who are addicted to cocaine?
- What kind of health problems will an American Eskimo Dog face?
- What health problems can using an overtly small mouse cause?
- Q&A: What are some health problems you have had with your infant?
- Why To Buy Short Term Health Insurance